What is Inside Sherpa?
Inside Sherpa (www.insidesherpa.com) is a platform where university students can connect with young
professionals to get career planning guidance and help with job applications. With mentors from over 13 law firms, including MinterEllison, Allens Linklaters, King & Wood Mallesons and McCullough Robertson, our
mentors can help with:
- Career planning & insights: Not sure how to plan your career? Want to know what options are out there? Students can chat with high performing young professionals about life after university and what you should be doing now to secure your dream job.
- Job application guidance: Unsure how to stand out in the job application process? Our mentors can help you prepare your job application documents including cover letter and CV review as well as interview preparation.
USCLSA member benefits:
As part of our relationship with the LSA, all USC students who sign up at http://www.insidesherpa.com/student-signup will also have access to a range of free resources including:
- Template documents: including CV templates designed for different types of legal employers, cover letters and mock interview videos
- Exclusive content: all USC students on our mailing list will get sent content aimed educating students on job applications, corporate careers and job opportunities
- On- demand help: all USC students can contact our team for specific questions with job applications or career insights. This service will be free (7 days a week) and will allow you to get guidance from those who have worked in corporate careers.
What package is best for you?
There are two ways to connect with mentors:
- Standard: Jump onto our platform to get specific help with your questions from a mentor. There is a minimum $20 fee which our mentors may donate to one of our platform’s partner charities.
- Premium: We handpick two of our best performing Sherpas in your chosen industry who will deliver over 8 - 10 hours of targeted assistance to ensure you have the best chance of getting the help you need. This package is usually $499 but are glad to offer it for $399 for USC students. This covers all application documents + interview prep as well as access to our on-demand help.